Here at Blue Footprint, we’re passionate about the latest advancements in tech and how we can use them to save our customers time and money. Tech-as-a-Service allows you to keep your technology completely up-to-date. Source the right technology today, at the lowest price, and remain adaptable and agile for the changes coming tomorrow.
Tech-as-a-Service (TaaS) allows you to combine your hardware, software and services into a single solution. Get access to the latest technology, optimise your IT budget and simplify your bill.
We know it can be a struggle for companies to find the necessary time and effort to deploy, manage and maintain IT infrastructure as well as an ecosystem of devices and software across their entire organisation. With ageing devices that can’t keep up with user workloads and new, resource-intensive software, the cost of support & speed of service is impacted.
How best to think about TaaS? It’s a bit like leasing a car, with petrol, oil, servicing etc. all included, and an upgraded model every couple of years! It’s one simple, flexible subscription for all your technology needs – bundle it all together and save up to 30% on total cost of ownership of hardware and software solutions.
With Tech-as-a-Service (TaaS), you can purchase hardware, software and a range of services – deployment, training, support and management of devices – under one agreement. With the latest high-spec hardware available to you and your staff, as well as the most efficient software solutions, support costs – in both time and money – are reduced.
Our customers use TaaS for all the above reasons, alongside the ability to deploy only the devices they need based on their workload – a move from a capital expenditure (Capex) to an operating expenditure (Opex) model, reducing their IT workloads by outsourcing procurement and management to us.
In addition to freeing up time and resources to focus on other areas of the business, our customers know exactly how much they are spending each quarter and can plan their budgets accordingly. TaaS lowers the financial barriers to entry for new installations and allows for frequent device refreshes by providing flexibility and scalability that traditional procurement does not. Instead of time spent managing software installations, updating old versions of software and overseeing upgrades, employees are free to focus on other core business activities.
Why is it good for the end user?
- Reduced ownership cost – Save up to 50% of the total cost of ownership of hardware and software. Plus spread your VAT payment over the term and pay it on a smaller amount.
- Manage cash flow – Control your spend and spread the cost over the useful life of your technology and services.
- Better Equipment – Keep yourself ahead of the game with the latest technology. Improve your employees’ level of satisfaction and productivity, all at a lower cost.
- More often – get equipment faster and more often to ensure you get the best from the technological advances available to you.
- Simplicity – Put your hardware, software and technology services all on one simple payment (monthly, quarterly or annually).
- Flexibility – A subscription still gives you choices, at the end of the programme you can choose to return equipment (and ideally get new), keep equipment longer or even purchase it – So you are not losing the control.
- Fully compliant – Take comfort in this being fully compliant with UK State Education Legislation. Tech-as-a-Service is always compliant with this as we have built algorithms into our subscription platform when needed.
Choose a move from large-outlay capital purchases to a budget-friendly subscription programme. Afford the best technology, right now, secure the most competitive rates and access a vast array of products and services.
Give one of our team a call today and find out how much more productive you can be with TaaS.
Please contact us today for an initial discussion about your IT needs and how we can benefit your business.