Managed IT Support
We appreciate that IT is likely to be a vital part of your organisation but that there aren’t always the resources available to have an in-house IT team on hand.
We also realise that there can be a fine balance between service and cost, which is why we always strive to offer an unbeatable level of service, without breaking the bank and whilst we unfortunately can’t offer our services for free, we do offer a range of flexible support and payment options to make sure that our service packages work for you.
We provide tailored managed support contracts for organisations of all shapes and sizes. We understand that no two businesses are the same, so we take time to sit down and discuss your requirements and design a package around you.
Our managed support services include onsite, remote and helpdesk support for all of your IT devices depending on your requirements.
Our comprehensive managed support services include the following:
• Prompt telephone help desk support
• Remote and onsite workstation, tablet and server support
• Network infrastructure and printer support
• Dedicated account management
• Pro-active system monitoring
• Preventative system maintenance
• Cloud and local backup monitoring and administration
• Administration of Windows servers
• Administration of Office 365 and other cloud services
• Software licencing
• 3rd party management
• Patch and update management
• IT hardware and software auditing
• Annual workstation servicing
• IT Procurement and consultancy
• Managed and monitored Anti-Virus, Security and Encryption
• 30-day credit account on purchased hardware and software
• Priority over non-managed support clients
• Service level agreements to meet your requirements
Pay As You Go IT Support
We provide a simple pay as you go break fix support service for small and medium sized organisations, both remotely and onsite.
Once registered just call or email us when you need help! It really is as easy as that.
We provide telephone, remote and onsite support for all of your IT devices at an affordable hourly rate.
Please contact us today for an initial discussion about your IT support needs and how we can benefit your business.