An alarmingly common misconception – your data is in the Office 365 cloud! Your data is backed up then, right? Wrong!!
Although Microsoft do an excellent job of service uptime and protecting you from data loss due to a hardware failure, they do not protect you from threats such as accidental and purposeful file deletion or data loss due to malicious viruses.
Deleted data is only kept on Microsoft’s servers for up to 30 days – once it’s gone… it’s gone!
Blue Footprint offer a range of backup solutions that protect all of your important information using incremental and granular backup, reducing strain on your bandwidth.
We provide the industry’s most complete cloud-to-cloud backup solution for Office 365. You can choose where your data is stored, how much you recover and when.
Office 365 Backup Services include:
- Granular Restore – Restore content from Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Project Online, OneDrive for Business, Office 365 Groups, Public Folders and more. Restore an entire site collection, site, list, library, app, item, document version, and/or attachment with metadata, workflow state, and permissions fully maintained.
- Storage on your Terms – Leverage secure storage through Blue Footprint or store backups in your cloud or with a vendor of your choice—including Microsoft Azure, Amazon S3, Dropbox, and any data destination accessible via Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
- Data Encryption – Safeguard your data from cyberattacks or leakage by utilizing Microsoft Azure Key Vault Encryption to meet compliance regulations around sensitive data.
- Simple Searching – Prioritise or focus on content based on properties—including content type, owner, date created, file size, parent list name, parent folder name, email subject, date sent, and more.
- Out-of-Place or Offline Restore – Have things moved around? Experienced employee turnover? Restore content and conversations to any mailbox, OneDrive, Groups or site, and not just to its original home. You can even export and restore content directly to or from Office 365 for immediate access, or to maintain offline copies.
Please contact us today for an initial discussion about your Office 365 backup needs and how we can benefit your business.